Tevpro is actively seeking a Full-stack C# Developer to join their team in Houston, TX.
Full-stack C# developer to perform a variety of tasks related to the analysis and continuous development of applications in order to meet the information systems needs of the business. Under minimal supervision, analyzes business needs and writes appropriate program code in order to design, develop and implement systems, database scripts and systems interfaces. Responsible for all phases of applications delivery from ground-up, including, but not limited to analysis of business needs, front-end & back-end development, continuous systems maintenance and data delivery. Must be highly motivated with a desire to take on projects and quickly deliver a quality solution in a fast-moving agile environment with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be at all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary:
• Write secure, readable, efficient, and high-quality software in C#
• Create unit tests, integration tests, and testing instructions as needed to team standards
• Recommend and implement improvements to coding, testing, and other processes
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues as needed
• Develop database scripts and system interfaces
• May perform the user support role
• Application of SOLID principles, TDD, and other engineering quality practices
• Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated proficiency in various programming languages and applications:
• 5+ years of experience in C# .NET application development
• Proven record of creating maintainable, clear and well-structured software designs
• Frameworks: .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
• Libraries: Service Bus, SignalR
• Testing: xUnit, NUnit, Cypress
• Server Side: IIS, NGINX, NodeJS, Web Sockets
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, CosmosDB
• Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP
Additional Desirable Skills
• Experience with UI development using Angular, React, Vue
• Experience developing scientific/technical software
• Experience in Oil & Gas domain
The ideal candidate likely has a formal education in computer science with previous experience as a C#/.NET developer on large, complex software projects. Skill and aptitude to work across a wide range of programming tasks (e.g., client, front-end, back-end, testing) is required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Internal and external training
• Matching 401k
• Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS.
We are unable offer sponsorship at this time. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.