Tevpro is actively seeking an Angular Developer to join their team in Houston, TX.
Angular developer who performs a variety of tasks related to the analysis and continuous development of applications in order to meet the information systems needs of the business. Under minimal supervision, analyzes business needs and writes appropriate program code in order to design, develop and implement systems, database scripts and systems interfaces. Responsible for all phases of applications delivery from ground-up, including, but not limited to analysis of business needs, front-end development, continuous systems maintenance and data delivery. Must be highly motivated with a desire to take on projects and quickly deliver a quality solution in a fast-moving agile environment with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be at all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary:
• Designs, develops, and implements line of business applications
• Investigate and troubleshoot issues as needed
• May perform the user support role
• Write and unit test code to team standards
• Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated proficiency in various programming languages and applications:
• Frameworks: Angular
• Libraries: Highcharts, ag-Grid
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLite
• Server Side: ASP.NET Web API, NodeJS, REST, Web Sockets
• Desktop/Mobile: Responsive design, Angular Material, Ionic Framework, PWA
• Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive salary
• Internal and external training
• Matching 401k
• Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS.
We are unable offer sponsorship at this time. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.Apply Now