Tevpro is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our consulting services team in Houston, TX. The role requires a high level of prospecting activity, and a passion for winning new business is essential.
Experience selling enterprise or cloud-based software products to large and small organizations is an ideal qualification, but not required. A successful candidate will have experience in IT consulting, recruitment and/or staffing. The candidate should have demonstrated achievements in outside sales, the ability to identify key stakeholders and/or candidates, tenacity to prospect and build relationships with new and existing clients, and lastly to close business!
• Establish, develop and nurture relationships with partners and prospective customers.
• Build relationships with current customers to identify opportunities to better support them and leverage our other service offerings.
• Work effectively with marketing, solution architects and business consultants in lead opportunities and lead generation.
• Ensure lead development pipeline is appropriate to meet sales volume goals.
• Meet monthly sales activity targets which will include cold calls, client visits and meetings secured.
Build and utilize CRM
• Research and enter appropriate decision makers, key contacts and potential candidates into CRM.
• Log tasks, conversation details and sales pipeline activity into CRM records.
• Manage an active sales pipeline of high priority opportunities and provide weekly updates on close/won forecasts and opportunities.
• Represent Tevpro at industry conferences and events.
• Identify development and technology issues relevant to prospect needs.
• Identify the benefits that will need to be emphasized in client presentations.
• Estimate opportunity with cost benefit analysis through value-based selling tools.
• Conduct research and evaluate potential service offerings to select the right services based on the customer's needs.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years directly related experience
• Vertical knowledge: In-depth knowledge and experience of one or more verticals (IT, Software Development, Finance); Development and/or Finance strongly preferred
• 45-50% overnight domestic travel
• Experience selling consulting services is a plus
• Experience selling enterprise or cloud-based software products is a plus
• Experience in the staffing, recruiting or talent management industry in Software Development, IT and/or Finance is a plus
• Demonstrated goal-oriented collaboration skills with strong diplomatic and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to develop and help execute customer growth plans
• Track record of building strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
• Proven ability to differentiate support levels based on customer needs
Compensation and benefits
• Competitive salary & commission
• Internal and external training
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• 401k Retirement with company match
• Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
To apply for the Business Development Manager position located in Houston, TX, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledApply Now
Tevpro was founded by a group of highly technical consultants who are passionate about digital transformation efforts and helping Fortune 500 companies solve their toughest IT and finance challenges. More specifically, Tevpro provides the technical expertise needed to deliver optimal enterprise performance management (EPM/CPM) solutions from design to deployment. Additionally, Tevpro provides full-stack, end-to-end software development services, talent resourcing and staffing augmentation.