Tevpro empowers employees to lead and innovate. Join a team of collaborators with a single mission to add value to the clients.
Tevpro seeks a motivated OneStream Associate who will participate in the implementation of OneStream Software. This role collaborates with cross-functional teams, involving multiple stakeholders, and works closely with Accounting and Finance teams to deliver on-time and on-budget.
OneStream Associates require exceptional customer focus and dedication to learn the client’ industry, and business processes to ensure the project deliverables are met with successful user adoption of the processes and technology solutions implemented.
Collaborating with a highly-talented project team, the OneStream Associate will be required to build various components of the OneStream software solution and will be responsible for understanding and translating current client processes utilizing CPM software best practices.
- Evaluate and document client’s existing business processes and key controls.
- Build of processes within OneStream; including building dimension hierarchies, reports, and presentation solutions utilizing best practices.
- Perform data conversion activities and reconciliation to historically reported financial statements.
- Responsible for unit testing of calculations and allocations developed by Sr. Consultants.
- Assist with development and delivery of training for clients to ensure unrivaled knowledge transfer to clients of OneStream software and any client specific implementation solutions.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow.
- Committed to learning multiple industries.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, including project team members, software support, and IT.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a high-talent team.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in Finance, Accounting or IT roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites (when it is safe to do so).
- User experience in relevant CPM/EPM technologies, such as OneStream, Oracle Hyperion Suite, PBCS/ePBCS, NetSuites, or Anaplan.
- Experience in finance planning or accounting close industry roles
Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Technology/Computer Science is required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- On-going Internal and external training - including certification courses
- Paid time off
- Matching 401(k)
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
- Opportunity to help grow the practice. Tevpro incentivizes project leaders who take interest in developing strong client relationships that grow our business.
The candidate will be based in Houston, Texas. Tevpro offers a flexible working schedule that includes work from it’s corporate office and working remotely. 30% travel to client locations should be expected.
TEVPRO ACCEPTS RESUMES ONLY DIRECTLY FROM A CANDIDATE AND ANY UNSOLICITED RESUMES SENT TO TEVPRO WILL BE CONSIDERED TO BE REFERRED TO US FREE OF ANY AGENCY CHARGES OR FEES.
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.